Helping Domestic Violence Victims Obtain Protection Orders (Pittsburgh)
Friday May 12
- By: Neighborhood Legal Services Association
- Time: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
K&L Gates210 Sixth AvenuePittsburgh, PAMap: maps.google.com
Mary Ann Troper-MalleyNeighborhood Legal Services Association(412) 586-6134
- Website: nlsa.us
- Source: Pennsylvania
Neighborhood Legal Services Association will be holding a training program entitled Helping Domestic Violence Victims Obtain Protection Orders on May 12, 2017 from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm. The program is being hosted by K&L Gates at 210 Sixth Avenue, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15222.
CLE CREDITS: 3 substantive credits; 1 ethics credit
- $0.00 for attorneys or paralegals volunteering to take PFA referrals;
- $150.00 for non-volunteers;
- $50.00 for non-volunteers who do not want CLE credit.
- Lorraine Bittner, Esquire - Legal Director, Women's Center and Shelter
- Beth Keenan, Esquire, - Assistant Administrator, PFA Dept., Family Court, Allegheny County
- Sabrina Korbel, Esquire - Supervising Attorney, Women's Center and Shelter
If you would like more information about the seminar, contact Mary Ann Troper-Malley at (412) 586-6134. Space is limited.
If special arrangements are required for a person with a disability to attend this course, please call Ms. Troper-Malley at 412-586-6134.
Please make sure to bring photo identification with you to the CLE as this seminar is being held in a secure building and photo identification may be required for admittance into the building.
- CLE Credit Comments:
This course has been approved for the listed CLE credits by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board. NLSA is the CLE Provider.