Click below to hear a message from ABA President Judy Perry Martinez about Celebrating Pro Bono in 2019 by supporting domestic violence advocacy.
In Pennsylvania, Governor Tom Wolf has issued a PROCLAMATION proclaiming October 20 - 26, 2019, to be PRO BONO WEEK in Pennsylvania. The proclamation encourages all Pennsylvanians to recognize and appreciate the dedication and contributions of these law professionals to enhancing the lives of their clients, and to support pro bono legal work in their communities.
- Expungement and Re-Entry Clinic (Harrisburg), Oct 17
- Legal Clinic for the Disabled Fall Celebration (Philadelphia), Oct 17
- Predatory Lending CLE Presented by CLS Justice Rising Advocates (Philadelphia), Oct 17
- Protection through Powers of Attorney and Living Wills - An Older & Wiser Program (Mechanicsburg), Oct 17
- Youth Court Day (Harrisburg), Oct 17
- View more
- Penn State Dickinson Law's Pro Bono Research Bureau Available for Assistance, Oct 15
- Governor Wolf Proclaims October 20-26, 2019 Pro Bono Week, Oct 11
- Massachusetts Law Firm Honored with ABA Medical-Legal Partnership Pro Bono Award, Sep 23
- Project PEACE Presented with 2019 Peacemaker in Our Midst Award, Sep 23
- Bankruptcy Attorney Prince Altee Thomas to Receive Lifetime Achievement Award at Pennsylvania Bar Association Minority Attorney Conference, Sep 4
- View more