Pennsylvania Bar Association Seeks Pro Bono Volunteers
The Pennsylvania Bar Association Pro Bono Office works with the Pennsylvania Legal Aid Network to promote pro bono service and support civil legal aid, making use of the technologies at www.PALawHelp.org and www.PAProbono.net.
More than 6,000 legal aid matters flow through the PBA Pro Bono Office on an annual basis and the office is always looking for pro bono attorneys to volunteer to help the neediest among us. Volunteer projects include the Clean Slate Review Project, PBA Lawyers Saluting Veterans Program and PA Bar Association Pro Bono Hotline.
- How Do We Serve Our Clients During the COVID Crisis? HIV/AIDS Webinar Series - Part 1 (Webinar), Jul 8
- Landlords & Renters - When Can I Be Evicted? Who Will Help? (Online - Dauphin County), Jul 8
- Philadelphia VIP: Family Law Practice Group, Jul 8
- Engaging Law Students in Pro Bono (Webinar), Jul 9
- Eviction Defense During COVID-19 (Webinar), Jul 14
- Virtual Practice Spotlight: Estate Planning during COVID-19 (Philadelphia), Jul 14
- View more
- ABA launches new racial justice resources website, Jun 15
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Names Lawyers for 2020-21 Bar Leadership Institute Class, Jun 12
- ABA honors 2020 recipients for government and public sector service, Jun 11
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania Ends Judicial Emergency, May 27
- Two Philadelphia Lawyers Recognized with Goffman Award for Outstanding Pro Bono Service by the Pennsylvania Bar Foundation, May 22
- View more