Volunteers Sought for Clean Slate Review Project
Volunteers are being sought for a new pro bono project sponsored by the Pennsylvania Bar Association and Community Legal Services of Philadelphia. Attorney volunteers in the Clean Slate Review Project review the Pennsylvania criminal record of applicants under the program and advise them whether their record qualifies for sealing under the law and what steps need to be taken to start the sealing process.
To find our more about Clean Slate and to volunteer for the project visit MyCleanSlatePA.com.
- Public Charge Under the New Rule (Webinar), Sep 17
- Representing Children In Immigration Matters 2019: Effective Advocacy and Best Practices (Webcast), Sep 18
- Veterans Courts in Pennsylvania: Making the Case for Veterans Courts (Harrisburg), Sep 20
- Serving Veterans: Best Practices for Service Delivery (Webinar), Sep 24
- 4th Annual Community Legal Services Justice Rising Advocates Celebration (Philadelphia), Sep 25
- View more
- Bankruptcy Attorney Prince Altee Thomas to Receive Lifetime Achievement Award at Pennsylvania Bar Association Minority Attorney Conference, Sep 4
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Presents Statewide Pro Bono Awards, Aug 26
- AOPC Considering Amendments to Case Record Public Access Policy , Jul 18
- Pennsylvania’s Court Technology Receives National Recognition, Jul 15
- Volunteers Needed for Military Discharge Upgrade Clinic in Lebanon - July 25, Jul 11
- View more