Pennsylvania Bar Association Seeks Pro Bono Volunteers
The Pennsylvania Bar Association Pro Bono Office works with the Pennsylvania Legal Aid Network to promote pro bono service and support civil legal aid, making use of the technologies at www.PALawHelp.org and www.PAProbono.net.
More than 6,000 legal aid matters flow through the PBA Pro Bono Office on an annual basis and the office is always looking for pro bono attorneys to volunteer to help the neediest among us. Volunteer projects include the Clean Slate Review Project, PBA Lawyers Saluting Veterans Program and PA Bar Association Pro Bono Hotline.
- Representing the Pro Bono Client: Consumer Law Basics 2020 (Webcast), Aug 14
- Emeritus Status in Pennsylvania (Allegheny County), Sep 11
- Philadelphia VIP Annual Awards Ceremony (Philadelphia), Sep 17
- Representing the Pro Bono Client: Advocacy Skills for Administrative Hearings 2020 (Webcast), Sep 25
- Representing Children in Immigration Matters 2020: Effective Advocacy and Best Practices (Webcast), Oct 1
- Advocating for Veterans: The Basics on VA Benefits, Discharge Upgrades, Veteran Cultural Competency, and Marginalized Veteran Populations 2020 (Webcast), Oct 30
- View more
- Philadelphia Bar Foundation Announces Annual Award Recipients, Aug 10
- Lancaster Bar Association Summer of Service, Aug 5
- PBA Project Board Created to Assist Law Graduates, Jul 10
- COVID-19 Pro Bono: Stanford Law Students Take on Important Challenges, Jul 7
- ABA launches new racial justice resources website, Jun 15
- View more