Pennsylvania Bar Association Seeks Pro Bono Volunteers
The Pennsylvania Bar Association Pro Bono Office works with the Pennsylvania Legal Aid Network to promote pro bono service and support civil legal aid, making use of the technologies at www.PALawHelp.org and www.PAProbono.net.
More than 6,000 legal aid matters flow through the PBA Pro Bono Office on an annual basis and the office is always looking for pro bono attorneys to volunteer to help the neediest among us. Volunteer projects include the Clean Slate Review Project, PBA Lawyers Saluting Veterans Program and PA Bar Association Pro Bono Hotline.
- Representing the Pro Bono Client: Advocacy Skills for Administrative Hearings 2020 (Webcast), Sep 25
- Pursuing Justice for Grandparents Raising Grandchildren In the Face of COVID-19 and the Opioid Crisis (Webcast), Sep 28
- Who Pays for Disasters, and Who Recovers Fastest (Free Webinar), Sep 29
- Representing Children in Immigration Matters 2020: Effective Advocacy and Best Practices (Webcast), Oct 1
- Access to Justice Awards Benefit - Philadelphia Bar Foundation (Virtual Event), Oct 20
- Advocating for Veterans: The Basics on VA Benefits, Discharge Upgrades, Veteran Cultural Competency, and Marginalized Veteran Populations 2020 (Webcast), Oct 30
- View more
- Lawyers encouraged to sign up as poll workers, Sep 10
- Webinar: Pro Bono in the Age of COVID-19: Conducting a Virtual Legal Clinic, Sep 9
- Video Conference: Launching A New Report, "Civil Justice for All", Sep 4
- Virtual Disaster Symposium webinars to run through September, Sep 4
- Equal Justice Works Launches Elder Justice Program, Aug 28
- View more