Virtual Pro Bono Life Planning Clinic Seeking Volunteers - August 10
The Pennsylvania Bar Association Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section (RPPT) in conjunction with the SeniorLAW Center of Philadelphia, is hosting its first pro bono life planning clinic for seniors virtually via Zoom on August 10, 2021 at 9 :00 AM.
Volunteer attorneys will partner with SeniorLAW Center to draft simple advance planning documents, focused on health care and financial decision-making for their clients. Consider joining your colleagues for this inaugural event.
Training will be provided prior to and on the day of the event. Each volunteer attorney will be partnered with another volunteer attorney to meet virtually via Zoom with clients and draft documents for them. SeniorLAW Center Staff and RPPT estate and trust practitioners will be available as a resource to answer questions and assist as needed.
For additional information or to register as a volunteer attorney for the RPPT Law Section Life Planning Clinic, please contact Pam Kance at Pam.Kance@pabar.org.
- Speed Advocacy: Learn how to use Tandem with HIAS PA! (Facebook Live), Jul 27
- Virtual Training: Custody 101 for VIP Volunteers (Virtual Event-Philadelphia), Aug 5
- Virtual Pro Bono Life Planning Clinic (Virtual Event), Aug 10
- Representing the Pro Bono Client: Consumer Law Basics and COVID-19 Consumer Protections 2021 (Webcast), Aug 13
- The Federal Emergency Management Agency’s (FEMA) COVID-19 Funeral Assistance Program and Other Policy Updates (Virtual Event), Aug 18
- View more
- Virtual Pro Bono Life Planning Clinic Seeking Volunteers - August 10, Jul 19
- Nominations Sought for 2021 ACBF Pro Bono Achievement Awards, Jul 9
- Volunteer Attorney Newsletter - Spring 2021, May 25
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania Announces State Court Closure in Honor of Juneteenth, May 21
- VA Secretary Denis McDonough and Senator Van Hollen Join LSC for Release of Veterans Task Force Report, May 21
- Pennsylvania Free Legal Answers Seeks Volunteer Attorneys, May 20
- View more