Volunteers Sought for Clean Slate Review Project
Volunteers are being sought for a new pro bono project sponsored by the Pennsylvania Bar Association and Community Legal Services of Philadelphia. Attorney volunteers in the Clean Slate Review Project review the Pennsylvania criminal record of applicants under the program and advise them whether their record qualifies for sealing under the law and what steps need to be taken to start the sealing process.
To find our more about Clean Slate and to volunteer for the project visit MyCleanSlatePA.com.
- Legal Rights and Challenges Facing Homeless Youth (Webinar), Sep 5
- Serving Veterans Series - Webinar 1: Research and Funding (Webinar), Sep 5
- 2019 Young Lawyers Division Ping Pong Fundraiser at SPIN (Philadelphia), Sep 10
- Bankruptcy Basics for Low-Income Clients 2019 (Webcast), Sep 11
- Clean Slate & Expungement Laws - CLE (Media), Sep 12
- View more
- AOPC Considering Amendments to Case Record Public Access Policy , Jul 18
- Pennsylvania’s Court Technology Receives National Recognition, Jul 15
- Volunteers Needed for Military Discharge Upgrade Clinic in Lebanon - July 25, Jul 11
- Law School Admission Council Announces the Justice Innovation Challenge, Jun 28
- Philadelphia Bar Association Selected for 2019 Harrison Tweed Award for Work to Create Right-to-Counsel for Indigent Philadelphia Tenants Facing Eviction, Jun 24
- View more