Pennsylvania Bar Association Seeks Pro Bono Volunteers
The Pennsylvania Bar Association Pro Bono Office works with the Pennsylvania Legal Aid Network to promote pro bono service and support civil legal aid, making use of the technologies at www.PALawHelp.org and www.PAProbono.net.
More than 6,000 legal aid matters flow through the PBA Pro Bono Office on an annual basis and the office is always looking for pro bono attorneys to volunteer to help the neediest among us. Volunteer projects include the Clean Slate Review Project, PBA Lawyers Saluting Veterans Program and PA Bar Association Pro Bono Hotline.
- COVID-19 Impact on Consumer Financial Services Regulation and Litigation (Webcast), Jun 2
- Language Justice During COVID-19 (Webinar), Jun 3
- Virtual Landlord-Tenant Petition to Vacate Training and Clinic (Philadelphia-Online), Jun 11
- POWER Act: Pro Bono Representation for Survivors of Domestic Violence (Webinar - Allegheny County), Jun 18
- Lackawanna Pro Bono 14th Annual Golf Tournament, Aug 3
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania Ends Judicial Emergency, May 27
- Two Philadelphia Lawyers Recognized with Goffman Award for Outstanding Pro Bono Service by the Pennsylvania Bar Foundation, May 22
- ABA to honor three individuals, two law entities for their pro bono efforts, May 20
- USI Affinity, CNA and the Pennsylvania Bar Association Announce New Graduate Attorney Lawyers’ Professional Liability Program, May 19
- Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers Updates COVID-19 Resource Guide , May 18
- View more