The 2020 National Celebration of Pro Bono is scheduled for October 25-31, 2020. The theme of this years celebration is Rising to Meet the Challenge: Pro Bono Response to COVID-19.
The Celebration is an opportunity to connect pro bono providers and attorneys across the nation and to showcase the incredible difference that pro bono lawyers make to our nation, to our system of justice, to our communities, and most of all, to the clients they serve. Organizations across the country are joining to recognize the vitally important contributions of pro bono lawyers in their communities and to recruit and train the many additional volunteers required to meet the growing demand.
- MCAP: The Art of Representing Children in the Legal Arena - Part ONE of Two-Part Series (Montgomery County-Virtual Event), Oct 22
- Orientation for Housing Clinic on Oct. 26 (Allegheny County-Virtual Event), Oct 23
- Housing Clinic (Allegheny County-Virtual Event), Oct 26
- Philadelphia Emergency Housing Protection Act and Eviction Diversion Program (Video Encore-Webcast), Oct 26
- Pro Bono Week Yoga (Virtual), Oct 26
- Creative Outreach Strategies: How to Reach Communities During COVID-19 (Webinar), Oct 27
- View more
- Governor Wolf Proclaims 2020 Pro Bono Week in Pennsylvania, Oct 7
- Pennsylvania Bar Association and County Bar Associations Launch Information Campaign Assisting Renters and Homeowners Whose Homes Are at Risk Due to the Pandemic, Oct 5
- Volunteers Needed for Dauphin County Pro Bono Eviction Mediation Project, Oct 2
- Immigration Court Online Resource (ICOR) and Pro Bono Portal Launched by DOJ to Increase Information and Representation, Oct 2
- Robert and Jane Toll Foundation Makes $50 Million Gift to Penn Law, Oct 1
- Dauphin County Bar Association Seeks Volunteer Attorneys for Zoom Custody Clinics, Oct 1
- View more