"The Wills Project" - Training in Essential Personal Documents
Friday June 22
- By: Neighborhood Legal Services Association, BNY Mellon
- Time: 8:30 AM - 11:45 AM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
BNY Mellon Center500 Grant Street, Room 1210Pittsburgh, PAMap: maps.google.com
Sharon GoldsmithNeighborhood Legal Services Association412-586-6101
- Website: www.nlsa.us
- Source: Pennsylvania
Neighborhood Legal Services Association will be presenting its Summer, 2012 Seminar entitled, "The Wills Project" - Training in Essential Personal Documents, on Friday June 22, 2012, from 8:30 am to 11:45 am. (Registration 8:30 am- 9:00 am).
The seminar is being hosted by BNY Mellon at the BNY Mellon Center, 500 Grant Street, Room 1210, Pittsburgh, PA 15258.
CLE CREDITS: 2.5 substantive law credits.
- $0.00 - for volunteers of The Wills Project*;
- $75.00 - for non-volunteers;
- $30.00 - for non-volunteers who do not want CLE credit or for non-volunteer paralegals
Carol Sikov Gross, Esquire, C.E.L.A., Sikov and Love, P.A.
*The Wills Project is a Pittsburgh Pro Bono Partnership Signature Project providing legal assistance to low income senior citizens in preparing essential personal documents - simple wills, Advanced Directives, and durable powers of attorney. The project is staffed by attorneys from member organizations.
If you would like more information about the seminar, contact Sharon Goldsmith at (412) 586-6101.
Please mail to Ms. Sharon Goldsmith at NLSA, 928 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222 or fax registration form to Ms. Goldsmith at 412-765-3223. You can also email Ms. Goldsmith at email@example.com. If special arrangements are required for a person with a disability to attend this course, please call Ms. Goldsmith at 412-586-6101.
Please make sure to bring photo identification with you to the CLE as this seminar is being held in a secure building and photo identification may be required for admittance into the building.
- CLE Credit Comments: This course has been approved for 2.5 substantive law CLE credits by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board. NLSA is the CLE Provider.