Fri Jan 27
- print friendly
Veterans Court 6th Annual Symposium - Panel 3: Practical Resources for Veterans Courts/Social and Legal Services (Virtual Event)
- 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Widener University Commonwealth Law School
Map:Virtual Event, PA
Widener University Commonwealth Law School is holding the Veterans Court 6th Annual Symposium on January 13, January 20 and January 27, 2023 from 9:00 AM-10:00 PM Eastern.
This three-part virtual symposium will take a close look at veterans courts from a statewide and national perspective and also offer valuable resources for attendees.
Each panel will be one hour per day via Zoom from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM. You may register for one, two, or all three panels.Registratioin is free.
- January 13 – Panel 1: Veterans Courts on the National Stage/National Trends
- January 20 – Panel 2: Veterans Courts Updates: Luzerne and Lawrence Counties
- January 27 – Panel 3: Practical Resources for Veterans Courts/Social and Legal Services
A total of 2 substantive CLE credits will be given (one each for panels 1 and 2). Please note: CLE credits will not be given for the panel 3 presentation.
- CLE Credit Comments:
No PA CLE Credit is offered for Panel 3.
One PA Substantive CLE credit is offered for Panel 1 (January 13) and for Panel 2 (January 20). See description above.
Widener University Commonwealth Law School