Divorce and Co-Parenting During COVID-19 (Webcast)
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Practising Law Institute
The Practising Law Institute is offering a one-hour briefing via webcast entitled Divorce and Co-Parenting During COVID-19 on July 1, 2020 from 1:00 PM-2:00 PM.
A wide range of divorce-related issues have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. During this One-Hour Briefing, matrimonial and family law attorneys Kelly A. Frawley and Emily S. Pollock, partners at Kasowitz Benson Torres LLP, will address job/wage loss, custody modification and critical divorce and family law issues that have become prevalent during COVID-19, including:
- Trends involving custody and divorce court during the pandemic
- The future of family court and whether we can expect hearings to remain virtual in the future
- Steps to take when filing for divorce during the pandemic
- When a party should avail him/herself of the court’s limited resources now that matters are able to be conferenced virtually or telephonically
- How to protect parenting rights as an essential worker
- How a recent job loss could impact custody and spousal support
- Finalizing a divorce during the pandemic
Registration Fee: $299
PLI is providing free access to online programs covering legal developments related to the global coronavirus crisis.
Please use this priority code during checkout: FREE COVID
- CLE Credit Comments:
One Substantive PA CLE Credit
Attendance at this event is categorized as "distance learning" by the PA CLE Board. On April 15, 2020, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania issued a Court Order temporarily waiving the six (6) hour limitation on distance learning credits for 2020 compliance deadlines. Attorneys in Pennsylvania may now complete all 12 hours of their 2020 CLE requirements though approved distance learning activities. More information on distance learning CLE credit.
Practising Law Institute800-260-4PLI