Board Observer Luncheon CLE Program: Nuts & Bolts of Nonprofit Board Service (Philadelphia)
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Philadelphia Bar Association
Philadelphia Bar Association
The Philadelphia Bar Association will be presenting a Board Observer Luncheon CLE Program: Nuts & Bolts of Nonprofit Board Service on October 25, 2019 from 12:00 PM-1:00 PM at the Philadelphia Bar Association, 1101 Market St. 11th Floor Conference Center, Philadelphia, PA.
This CLE will provide attorneys interested in serving on a nonprofit board with an introduction to the role of a Board of Directors and the laws governing nonprofits, including charitable issues raised under state and federal laws.
This program is mandatory for all those participating in the Board Observer Program and provides a great refresher for staff and board members about all nonprofit organizations.
Lunch and registration begins at 11:30 AM.
Course materials will be sent electronically prior to the program.
- Member – $ 45.00 each You must be a Bar Association member to select this option.
- Board Observer – $ 23.00 each
- CrtRpt/Paral (MBR) – $ 34.00 each You must have a Bar Association paralegal membership to select this option.
- CrtRpt/Paral (NoMBR) – $ 44.00 each
- Gov. & Public Int. – $ 34.00 each You must have a Bar Association public interest/government attorney membership to select this option.
- Government (Non-Mbr) – $ 44.00 each
- Law Student – $ 30.00 each
- Legal Svc/Pub Int – $ 23.00 each You must have a Bar Association public interest (501c3) membership to select this option
- Non Member – $ 65.00 each
LUNCH ONLY_NO CLE CREDIT
No CLE credit is available for this option. Course materials are NOT available with this option.
- Member – $ 10.00 each You must be a Bar Association member to select this option.
- Non Member – $ 25.00 each
- CLE Credit Comments:
Philadelphia Bar Association(215) 238-6300