Volunteers Needed for Wills Clinic in Montgomery County on May 11
- Legal Aid of Southeastern PA
- Link: https://www.montgomerybar.org
Legal Aid of Southeastern Pennsylvania (LASP) is looking for volunteer attorneys and notaries to assist low-income seniors with estate planning documents at a Clinic on May 11, 2023. Attorneys are sought who have experience drafting estate planning documents as there will not be a training offered beforehand.
The Clinic is presented by State Senator Art Haywood, the Mongomery Bar Association Pro Bono, Access to Justice, and Community Service Committee, and LASP.
Here are the details about the clinic:
- Date: Thursday May 11, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM-5:00 PM (volunteers are asked to arrive at least 30 mins. prior to their scheduled time)
- Location: Abington Township Administration Building located at 1176 Old York Road in Abington
Volunteers have the option of signing up for the entire Clinic or for a two-hour block.
You can sign up to volunteer at Montgomery Bar Association’s website at this link, Advanced Planning Legal Clinic - MBA Events & CLE (montgomerybar.org) or by emailing Kathryn M. Palladino, Esq.. Staff Attorney & Pro Bono Coordinator, Legal Aid of Southeastern PA at email@example.com.
- Pro Bono
- Wills / Estates