Pennsylvania Bar Foundation Nominating Committee Seeks Officer and Director Nominations for 2023 Elections
- Pennsylvania Bar Foundation
- Link: https://www.pabar.org
The Pennsylvania Bar Foundation Nominating Committee will meet in April to make nominations for the Board of Directors for these positions: president, vice president, treasurer, secretary and four directors. The president and vice president positions are eligible to serve three 1-year terms. The treasurer and secretary positions are 1-year terms, with no term limits. The director positions are eligible to serve two consecutive 3-year terms.
The current list of officers and directors are:
- Michael B. Jones, the current president, has filled a vacancy in 2022 and is eligible for three 1-year terms.
- Larry E. Coploff, the current vice president, has filled a vacancy in 2022 and is eligible for three 1-year terms.
- Helen L. Gemmill, the current treasurer, eligible for renomination and
- Christine Hall McClure, the current secretary, is eligible for renomination.
These directors are serving in their first 3-year terms and are eligible for renomination.
- Sara A. Austin
- Bernadette M. Hohenadel
- Jonathan D. Koltash, and
- Wesley R. Payne IV
The powers and duties of the Foundation officers are set forth in Article V., Sections 5.4 – 5.7 of
the Foundation’s bylaws. Additional board service expectations/requirements are available here.
If you are interested in being nominated by the committee, please submit your qualifications and
a brief biographical curriculum vitae by April 1 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail
to Pennsylvania Bar Foundation Nominating Committee, P.O. Box 186, Harrisburg, PA 17108-
Nominees will stand for election at the 2023 Pennsylvania Bar Foundation Board of Directors
Annual Meeting on May 4.
- Attorneys / Legal Services