Support Legal Aid with a PA IOLTA Account at a Platinum Leader Bank
One of the easiest and most impactful ways to support legal aid is to open an IOLTA account at a Platinum Leader Bank. The PA IOLTA Board’s Platinum Leader Bank program is made up of financial institutions that have committed to paying premium interest rates on IOLTA accounts.
Choosing a Platinum Leader Bank increases the amount of funding available for civil legal aid because the interest earned on lawyers’ pooled trust accounts is transferred to the Pennsylvania IOLTA Board and used to make grants to civil legal aid programs. It is the largest funder of civil legal aid in Pennsylvania.
The Pennsylvania IOLTA Board recognizes attorneys that choose to open their IOLTA account at a Platinum Leader Bank through its “I Bank on Justice” campaign. There is no limit on the number of IOLTA accounts that a firm can maintain, so you or your firm can still keep your existing IOLTA account and open an additional IOLTA account at a Platinum Leader Bank.
- NCLER Preserving Homeownership Series Part 3: Medicaid Estate Recovery (Webinar), Dec 6
- Quiet Title Training for VIP Volunteers (Philadelphia), Dec 6
- International Law and Human Trafficking: The Fight Against Human Trafficking in Private International Law (Webcast), Dec 7
- Mediating Landlord Tenant Disputes (Pittsburgh), Dec 7
- 2022 Public Interest Law Day (Virtual Event-Philadelphia), Dec 8
- Public Interest Section Annual Awards and Holiday Party (Philadelphia), Dec 8
- View more
- Volunteer Attorneys Needed for Protection From Abuse Hearings in Bucks County, Dec 2
- PA CLE Board Considering Amendments to Ethics CLE Requirment to Include Training on Diversity, Inclusion and Anti-Bias and Sexual Harassment Awareness and Prevention, Nov 28
- Awards Presented by NHLC for Work to End Homelessness, Nov 16
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Names Next Executive Director, Nov 14
- View more