Volunteer Attorneys Needed for Virtual Bucks County Custody Clinic - June 22
- Legal Aid of Southeasetern PA
BUCKS COUNTY PRO BONO OPPORTUNITY!
- No family law experience needed.
- Volunteers will be trained at a CLE program on Tuesday, June 14 at 12:30 p.m. (hybrid in-person/Zoom).
- Free CLE credit for training and for volunteer hours (CLE will be free if you volunteer at clinic or take on other LASP pro bono case).
- Volunteers will assist clients with filing out custody paperwork, and advise them on how and where to file it.
- Volunteers will NOT be expected to provide continued representation of clients.
- Interested attorneys may contact Megan Reinprecht, LASP Community Engagement Unit Staff Attorney & Bucks County Pro Bono Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 484-206-8101, or register for the CLE through the Bucks County Bar Association & Foundation (when posted).
- Pro Bono