Dauphin County Bar Association Seeks Volunteer Attorneys for Zoom Custody Clinics
- Dauphin County Bar Association
The Dauphin County Bar Association is seeking volunteer attorneys to participate in new-and-improved for Zoom Custody Clinics. The clinics are designed to remotely help parents complete custody forms and plan a strategy for their custody case.
Clinics are held three times per month. Technical assistance is available to volunteers who are new to Zoom, provided by remote interns.
- No prior knowledge or training required;
- Choice of many dates and times;
- No ongoing responsibility;
- Commitment of only 2 hours (or less) per Clinic;
- Staffed by a small group (3 to 6) of attorneys, law student and/or paralegals with Staff supervision;
- Malpractice Insurance provided by MidPenn Legal Services.
The current schedule of upcoming clinics include:
- 10/14/2020 (Wed. 9:15AM - 11:15AM) - Forms Clinic
- 10/21/2020 (Wed. 9:00AM - 11:00AM) - Forms Clinic
- 10/28/2020 (Wed. 9:00AM - 11:00AM) – Options Clinic
- 11/18/2020 (Wed. 9:15AM - 11:15AM) - Forms Clinic
- 11/25/2020 (Wed. 9:00AM - 11:00AM) - Forms Clinic
- 12/02/2020 (Wed. 9:00AM - 11:00AM) - Options Clinic
- 12/16/2020 (Wed. 9:15AM - 11:15AM) - Forms Clinic
- 12/23/2020 (Wed. 9:00AM - 11:00AM) - Forms Clinic
- 12/30/2020 (Wed. 9:00AM - 11:00AM) – Options Clinic
For more information contact Sandy Ballard at Sandy@DCBA-Pa.org or leave a message at 717-232-7536 extension 7.
- Pro Bono