Nominations Sought for 2018 PA Legal Aid Network Excellence Awards
- Pennsylvania Legal Aid Network, Inc.
- Source: Pennsylvania (Decommissioned)
Pennsylvania Legal Aid Network, Inc. is currently soliciting nominations for its 2018 Excellence Awards. This year, the awards dinner will be held on Wednesday, March 21, 2018, at the Hilton Harrisburg Hotel. A social hour will take place from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., immediately followed by a buffet dinner.
The Pennsylvania Legal Aid Network Excellence Awards honor members and friends of the legal aid community who exemplify excellence in their commitment and accomplishments as advocates for low-income people. A media presentation highlighting the accomplishments of each award recipient will be incorporated into the program. You are encouraged to submit worthy nominations for the following categories:
- Legal Services Staff. We are seeking nominations for employees for all staff positions who exhibit excellence and commitment in the performance of the duties of their jobs;
- Private Bar. We are seeking nominations for members of the private bar who display an outstanding commitment to legal aid and the legal needs of low-income Pennsylvanians;
- Community Services. We are seeking nominations for volunteers and friends who demonstrate exceptional dedication to legal aid and the needs of low-income people. It may include legislators or government officials, community leaders, or others who help promote the mission of legal aid; and
- Lay and Client Advocacy. We are seeking nominations for client leaders, organizational partners, or others who have donated significant time and energy to the mission of legal aid and the needs of low-income people.
Nominations are open to everyone, and there is no limit on the number of nominations you may submit. However, all nomination forms must follow the format on the attached form and should include supporting documents and information in order to be considered by the Awards Committee.
The Awards Committee will look for specific examples of excellence and will take into consideration commendation letters, relevant news clippings or other documents that strengthen the nomination.
Online nominations are encouraged but nominations can also be submitted by mail, fax, or e-mail to:
PLAN Awards Committee
118 Locust Street
Harrisburg, PA 17101
Nominations must be received no later than Friday, November 3, 2017.
If you have other questions, please contact Natalei Bogerman at (800) 322-7572 or (717) 236-9486, ext. 207 or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Online Nomination Form