ACBA Pro Bono Achievement Award winners honored at Fellows Grand Reception
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Source: Pennsylvania (Decommissioned)
The winners of the 2009 Allegheny Ccounty Bar Association Pro Bono Achievement awards were recognized at the 2010 Fellows Grand Reception, held on Sept. 21 at the August Wilson Center for African American Culture in Pittsburgh.
These awards recognize individuals, law firms, legal departments, judges, and organizations who have made significant contributions to enhancing the provision of legal services to low-income residents of Allegheny County in the past year.
The 2009 award recipients are:
- Lorraine M. Bittner Public Interest Attorney Award - Sabrina Korbel, Esq.
- Jane F. Hepting Individual Pro Bono Award - Christine Gale, Esq.
- Jane F. Hepting Individual Pro Bono Award - Heidi Rai Stewart, Esq.
- Paralegal Pro Bono Award - Pittsburgh Paralegal Association
- Law Student Pro Bono Award - University of Pittsburgh Family Law Clinic
- Law Firm Award - Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Corporate Legal Department Pro Bono Award - EQT
- Judicial Service Award - Hon. Joy Flowers Conti
- New Initiative - H.E.L.P. Pittsburgh