Emerging Issues for Unaccompanied Children (Webinar)
Tuesday March 07
- By: Immigration Advocates Network
- Time: 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Online Webinar, United StatesMap: maps.google.com
Immigration Advocates Network
- Website: attendee.gotowebinar.com
- Source: Pennsylvania
The Immigration Advocates Network will be hosting a free webinar entitled, Emerging Issues for Unaccompanied Children, on Tuesday, March 7, 2017 from 3:00 pm -4;30 pm Eastern.
The panel will discuss how the executive orders, DHS implementation memos, and immigration court case processing priority memo may impact unaccompanied children's (UAC) cases. They will identify some of the challenges; provide a framework for analysis; and, share resources to help nonprofit and pro bono practitioners in serving their clients.
The panelists are:
- Diane Eikenberry, Senior Attorney, Detained Children's Program, Capital Area Immigrants' Rights (CAIR) Coalition;
- Wendy Wylegala, Deputy Director for Legal Technical Assistance, Kids in Need of Defense (KIND); and
- Patricia Zermeno, Equal Justice Works AmeriCorps Legal Fellow, KIND.
The moderator is Cate Hulme, Unaccompanied Children Pro Bono Project Manager, Pro Bono Resource Center of Maryland.
To register for this free webinar, go to https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8165417931475339777.
Your registration will generate an automatic email with log-in details for the webinar.
Please direct any questions regarding this webinar to: firstname.lastname@example.org.