Enhancing Access to Justice in Civil Courts - Hybrid CLE (Allegheny County)
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Allegheny County Bar Association
Allegheny County Bar Association Conference Center
- Civil Rights
The Allegheny County Bar Association is presenting Hybrid CLE – Enhancing Access to Justice in Civil Courts on August 20, 2021 from 12:00 PM-1:00 PM Eastern.
Access to civil courts remains out of reach for many Pennsylvanians because of costs associated with legal representation. This one-hour program will review Rule of Professional Conduct 6.1 relating to voluntary Pro Bono service, as well as introduce attendees to Pro Bono opportunities available through the Allegheny County Bar Foundation’s Pro Bono Center.
The program panelists will introduce the ethical implications of alternative methods of civil litigation funding including crowdfunding and third-party funding.
In addition to being offered in-person, this hybrid program is also being offered as a live webinar. Registration information for the virtual event is on the registration page.
Last day to Pre-register: Wednesday, August 18, 2021, 11:59 PM.
- ACBA Member $35.00
- ACBA Member - Student $0.00
- Non-ACBA Member $60.00
- Non-ACBA Member Student $10.00
- Dennis Blackwell, The Blackwell Law Firm
- Sy Lampl, Robert O Lampl Law Office
- Jana Pail, Whiteford Taylor & Preston, LLP
- CLE Credit Comments: This program has been approved for 1 hour of Ethics CLE credit in Pennsylvania and also qualifies for 1 hour of credit under the West Virginia Rules for Mandatory Continuing Legal Education.
Allegheny County Bar Association412-261-6161