Allegheny County Courts - Microsoft Teams Training (Allegheny County)
- 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Allegheny County Bar Association
- Civil Procedure / Administrative Law
The Allegheny County Bar Association is holding an online non-CLE training on the use of Microsoft Teams on Thursday, August 6 2020 from 3:00 PM-4:00 PM.
As the world goes virtual, Microsoft Teams is one of the most popular platforms people are using to connect amid the pandemic … and beyond.
The Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas is using Microsoft Teams for many proceedings. During this non-CLE training session, Greg Sykes from the Allegheny County Courts will train participants on how to use Teams.
Be advised that the training covers the same content provided during the other recent ACBA/Court of Common Pleas trainings.
Specifics to be covered include:
- What devices work? Will a landline phone work?
- How to join a Teams remote hearing
- Initial connection/introduction + Muting options
- Getting your defendant/client on Teams
- Tips to reduce background noise/echoes
- How to utilize the Teams calendar to manage multiple remote hearings
- Advanced controls within Teams platform, such a muting and enabling/disabling video
- Displaying evidence/Screen sharing
- Private attorney-client conversations
- Court reporters
- Foreign-language and ASL interpreters
- Basic troubleshooting
Online Registration Deadline: Wednesday, August 05,2020
ACBA Member: $0.00
Non-ACBA Member: $0.00
Allegheny County Bar Association412-261-6161