Pro Bono Summit (Lancaster)
- 11:45 AM - 4:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Lancaster Bar Association
Lancaster Bar Association
- Debt Collection
- Family Law
- Pro Bono
The Lancaster Bar Association is celebrating Pro Bono month in Lancaster with a Pro Bono Summit for LBA members on Tuesday, October 22, 2019, 11:45 AM–4:30 PM.
The summit is FREE if the registered attorney agrees to take a pro bono case. The afternoon is concluded with an awards ceremony and reception.
- 11:45 AM-1:15 PM: Roundtable Discussion with the Family Law Judges
- 12:30 PM-1:30 PM: Everything You Need to Represent a Tenant at a Landlord Tenant MDJ Hearing (1 SUB)
- 1:30 PM-2:30 PM: Representing Defendants in Consumer Debt Transactions (1 SUB)
- 2:45 PM-3:45 PM: 7 Things Every Lawyer Must Know About Digital Evidence (1 ETH)
- 3:45 PM-4:30 PM: Awards Ceremony and Reception
- CLE Credit Comments:
One CLE Credit for each Eligible Session as listed above.
Lancaster Bar Association(717) 393-0737