Immigration Advocates Network Second Annual e-Conference: Cutting Edge Issues in Immigration Law
Monday October 28
Friday November 01 2013
- By: Immigration Advocates Network
Online Webinar, United StatesMap: maps.google.com
Immigration Advocates Network
- Website: www.immigrationadvocates.org
The Immigration Advocates Network's Second Annual e-Conference: Cutting Edge Issues in Immigration Law will take place October 28-November 1, 2013.
The conference features a week-long series of interactive online trainings with national experts in provisional waivers, U-visas, suppressing unlawfully obtained evidence, LGBT asylum, and using the Federal Torts Claim Act.
The cost of each two-hour session is $45.
You must register for each session individually by clicking the "register" button below the session description on the page at the link.
NOTE: You are not required to create a PayPal account to process this transaction. When you arrive at the PayPal payment screen, simply uncheck the box that reads "Save this information with a PayPal account."
Why Should You Attend:
- Learn from nationally-recognized experts from the comfort of your own office;
- Participate in "ask the expert" sessions during each interactive training;
- Access presentations and handouts before and during conference sessions;
- Take interactive quizzes and polls;
- Obtain exclusive access to recordings after the conference; and
- Receive a free Transcend training on drafting plain language documents for clients.
- Provisional Waivers: Process and Practice
Mon, Oct 28, 2013 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT
- The U Visa: Emerging and Complex Issues
Tue, Oct 29, 2013 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT
- Motions to Suppress Unlawfully Obtained Evidence
Wed, Oct 30, 2013 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT
- LGBT Asylum Issues & Practice Tips
Thu, Oct 31, 2013 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT
- How to File an FTCA Claim to Win Damages, Hold DHS Accountable and Increase Immigration Options
Fri, Nov 1, 2013 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT
If you have questions, please submit them by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.