Support Center for Child Advocates Annual Benefit Reception & Auction
- 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Support Center for Child Advocates
The Crystal Tea Room
- Source: Pennsylvania (Decommissioned)
On April 10, 2013, Support Center for Child Advocates (Child Advocates) celebrates 36 years as the nation's leading pro bono legal and social service advocacy organization at its Annual Benefit Reception & Auction at The Crystal Tea Room, The Wanamaker Building, 100 Penn Square East, Philadelphia, PA.
Please join them for this one-of-a-kind cocktail reception, silent and live auction, which has become one of Philadelphia's premier philanthropic events attended by over 1,000 legal, corporate and individual supporters.
This year's event will honor Mark Solomon with the 2013 Judge Lois G. Forer Child Advocacy Award for his dedication to providing high quality education for children in the foster care system and his unwavering support of youth at risk.
In addition to honoring Mark Solomon, Child Advocates will celebrate the extraordinary efforts of the following individuals who are changing the story for children recognizing them with the Distinguished Advocates Award:
- Michael E. Adler (Weber Gallagher Simpson Stapleton Fires & Newby LLP),
- Andrea R. Broad (Big Brothers Big Sisters of America),
- Bruce Lev (LevLane),
- Lawrence H. Pockers (Duane Morris LLP),
- Carrie B. Rosen (Cozen O'Connor),
- Michael and Bill Rouse (ESF Camps and ESF Dream Camp Foundation),
- Heather A. Steinmiller (Connor Strong Companies) and
- Nancy Anne Walker (Walker Law Offices, P.C.).
For more information contact Cate Galbally at firstname.lastname@example.org or 267-546-9216.
To Purchase Tickets or Sponsorship, CLICK HERE
Watch the video highlights from 2012 Annual Benefit Reception CLICK HERE
Cate GalballySupport Center for Child Advocates267-546-9216
- Website: www.advokid.org