Friday February 22
- By: Philadelphia VIP
- Time: 12:00 PM - 2:15 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Fox Rothschild LLP2000 Market Street, 20th FloorPhiladelphia, PAMap: maps.google.com
- Website: phillyvip.org
Philadelphia VIP, the hub of pro bono legal services in Philadelphia, is sponsoring a free CLE training program for attorneys on the topic of Child Custody on Friday February 22, 2013 from 12:00 pm - 2:15 pm Eastern. The program will be held at Fox Rothschild LLP, 2000 Market Street, 20th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19103.
This program will outline a variety of custody litigation procedures and practice in Philadelphia Family Court.
Training materials and lunch will be provided.
Training will be conducted by:
- Julia Swain, Esq., Fox Rothschild LLP
- Susan Gibson, Esq., Fox Rothschild LLP
- Michael L. Viola, Esq., Philadelphia VIP
Please visit https://phillyvip.org/content/training-registration-form to reserve your space.
- CLE Credit Comments: Each attorney who attends and accepts a VIP pro bono case within 6 months of the training will earn two free substantive CLE credits.
- Attachment(s): CustodyFlyer2013.pdf