Public Interest Section Annual Awards Ceremony and Reception
- 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Public Interest Section of the Philadelphia Bar Association
Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Source: Pennsylvania (Decommissioned)
The annual Awards Ceremony and Reception of the Public Interest Section of the Philadelphia Bar Association will be held on November 28, 2012 at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel, 1200 Market Street, Philadelphia, beginning at 5:30 pm.
The Awards Celebration will begin promptly at 5:30 p.m and will feature the Presentation of the Andrew Hamilton Award to Catherine C. Carr, Executive Director, Community Legal Services.
The Awards Ceremony will also include:
- The Morris M. Shuster Fellowship awards,
- The selection of the Higginbotham Fellowship, and
- The presentation of the 2012 Law Student Awards.
The reception will immediately follow the Award Ceremony.
Reception includes a Two-Hour Open Bar and Heavy Hors D'Oeuvres.
- $45.00 - Public Interest or Government Attorney Members
- $60.00 - Members
- $75.00 - Non-Members
Please note there will be a $10 increase for walk-ins at the door.
Tickets will not be distributed for this event