National Health Law Program, Inc.
NHelp works to improve healthcare access for the indigent. NHelp advocates for these populations through research and writing, providing technical support to attorneys and advocates, training, legislative and administrative advocacy and litigation. NHelp provides periodic training for legal services advocates and private attorneys.
- Area of law:
Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Health, Please contact the organization
- Populations Served:
Low Income, All coounties
- Projects For:
Law Students, Lawyers
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities:
- Does the organization provide malpractice insurance for volunteers?
- Training Provided:
- Training Required:
- CLE credit for trainings:
- CLE credit for pro bono:
- Mentoring or supervision offered:
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement:
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: