Juvenile Court Project of the Allegheny County Bar Foundation
To Volunteer, Contact:
Mark Edwards, Esq.412-391-4467
1100 Koppers Building436 Seventh AvenuePittsburgh, PA 15219Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 412-391-4467
- Fax: 412-391-4465
- Website: http://www.acbfparentadvocates.org
--who are accused of abusing or neglecting thier children.
--whose children while subject to compulsory school attendance are habitually truant.
--whose children habitually disobey their parents, are deemed ungovernable and are in need of care, treatment, or supervision.
- County of Volunteer Opportunity: Allegheny
- Area of law: Juvenile Court Dependency and Termination of Parental Rights Proceedings
- Populations Served: Indigent Parents
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Does the organization provide malpractice insurance for volunteers? No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No