Delaware County Bar Association - The Pro Bono Project
To Volunteer, Contact:
Jacqueline Csop(610) 566-6625, extension 227
335 West Front StreetMedia, PA 19063
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 610-566-6625
- Fax: 610-566-7952
- Website: http://www.delcobar.org/index.php/pro-bono-service
- Email: email@example.com
The Pro Bono Project is a project of the Delaware County Bar Association and Legal Aid of Southeastern PA (LASP). The project teams volunteer lawyers with low income clients to help them in non-emergency cases.
Over four hundred of the members of the Bar Association have agreed to participate in this program. Cases are assigned to lawyers by LASP.
Members of the public who fall within the economic guidelines and are unable to afford an attorney for civil cases should contact Legal Aid of Southeastern PA.
DCBA members who wish to volunteer should visit the Delaware County Bar Association website and complete the Pro Bono Enrollment Form.
- County of Volunteer Opportunity: Delaware
- Area of law: Non-emergency cases
- Populations Served: General Public, Low Income
- Does the organization provide malpractice insurance for volunteers? No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No