Pro Bono Series for Law School Professionals: Finding University Support to Start or Develop a Pro Bono Program – Part 2 (Webinar)
Friday, October 25
- By: Equal Justice Works
- Time: 12:30 PM - 2:15 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Online Webinar, United StatesMap: maps.google.com
Equal Justice Works
- Website: www1.gotomeeting.com
Equal Justice Works is hosting a three-part series of panels on law school pro bono, a hot topic on campuses across the nation. Part 2 of the series will take place on Friday, October 25, 2013 12:30 pm - 2:15 pm Eastern.
In good times, partnerships are important. In times of crisis, they are vital. Being able to navigate the university politics to find allies and advocates is critical to developing your Pro Bono Program. This session will focus on examples of successful programs with different levels of school resources, including finding the funds, training students, and incentivizing and rewarding pro bono work by students, staff, faculty and administration.
Kim Bart, Assistant Dean of Public Interest and Pro Bono, Duke University School of Law
- Lisa Key, Assistant Dean, Career Development and Student Services, University of Missouri School of Law
- Angela Schultz , Director of Pro Bono Legal Service, Marquette University Law School
- Download this to your calendar