Landlord Tenant Pro Bono Program
Monday, June 10
- By: Neighborhood Legal Services Association, Civil Litigation Section of the Allegheny County Bar Association.
- Time: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Academy Room9th Floor, City-County BuildingGrant StreetPittsburgh, PAMap: maps.google.com
Sharon GoldsmithNeighborhood Legal Services Association(412) 586-6101
- Website: www.nlsa.us
- Source: Pennsylvania
Neighborhood Legal Services Association will holding its Spring, 2013 Seminar entitled Landlord Tenant Pro Bono Program, on Monday, June 10, 2013, 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. in the Academy Room, 9th Floor, City-County Building, Grant Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15219. This program is sponsored by the Civil Litigation Section of the ACBA and hosted by the Allegheny County Bar Association.
2 substantive credits
- $0.00 - for attorneys or paralegals volunteering for the Landlord Tenant Pro Bono Program;
- $60.00 - for non-volunteers;
- $40.00 - for non-volunteers who do not want CLE credit or for non-volunteer paralegals.
- Kathryn McKee, Esquire, Neighborhood Legal Services Association
- Barbara Kern, Esquire, Neighborhood Legal Services Association
This course has been approved for the listed CLE credits by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board. NLSA is the CLE Provider. If you would like more information about the seminar, contact Sharon Goldsmith at (412) 586-6101.
Please make sure to bring photo identification with you to the CLE as this seminar is being held in
a secure building and photo identification may be required for admittance into the building.
- CLE Credit Comments: This course has been approved for 2 substantive CLE credits by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board. NLSA is the CLE Provider.
- Download this to your calendar