Pro Bono Rocks!
Saturday, November 05
- By: Pro Bono Center of the Allegheny County Bar Foundation
- Time: 6:00 PM - 11:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Dave & Buster's180 E Waterfront DrHomestead, PAMap: maps.google.com
Erin RhodesPro Bono Center of the Allegheny County Bar Foundation412-402-6641
- Website: www.acbf.org
- Source: Pennsylvania
Pro Bono Rocks! returns to Pittsburgh with a Battle of the Attorney Bands on Saturday, November 5, 2011, 6:00-11:30 p.m., at Dave & Buster's at the Waterfront.
The evening will begin with acoustic performances by Antonio Lordi, Carrie Tongarn, and Erica Converse, followed by singer/songwriter "Hungry Bill" Pelger.
Then, the rockin' starts with four bands who will compete to get the most votes--and raise the most funds to support pro bono:
- Johnny B & the Accelerators;
- The Blues Devils;
- Grasping at Straws; and
- Root 19.
Learn more about the event by visiting the Pro Bono Rocks! website.
Click here to purchase your tickets now!
In addition to attending, here's what you can do to help:
- Ask your firm or corporation to become a sponsor of the event.
- Organize a "dress down day" at your office to raise sponsorship funds.
- Donate a bottle of wine for the "Instant Wine Cellar" raffle.
- Purchase a ticket and encourage others to join you.
The proceeds of this event benefit the Pro Bono Center of the Allegheny County Bar Foundation, which creates and manages programs that match low-income individuals facing critical legal issues with volunteer attorneys and legal services programs.
To become a sponsor, or for more information about the event, contact Erin Rhodes at 412-402-6641 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download this to your calendar