Lunch and Learn about Pro Bono
Friday, September 16
- By: Pro Bono Center of the Allegheny County Bar Foundation
- Time: 12:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Allegheny County Bar Association400 Koppers Bldg.436 Seventh AvePittsburgh, PAMap: maps.google.com
Barbara GriffinPro Bono Center of the Allegheny County Bar Foundation412-402-6668
- Website: www.acbf.org
- Source: Pennsylvania
The Pro Bono Center of the Allegheny County Bar Foundation invites you to attend an informative session about pro bono programs and volunteer opportunities in Allegheny County with Pro Bono Coordinator Barbara Griffin.
Have you been wondering . . . .
- How do I get started if I want to do pro bono?
- What are the biggest areas of need for clients seeking free legal services?
- Can I volunteer for a program where I don't have to go to court?
- What if I don't have my own malpractice coverage? Or my own office?
Come learn the answers to these and any other questions you might have about pro bono.
The session will take place on Friday, September 16, 2011 at 12:00 p.m. at the Allegheny County Bar Association, 400 Koppers Bldg., 436 Seventh Ave. in Pittsburgh.
Bring a brown bag lunch; beverages and dessert provided. RSVPs are not required, but are appreciated. Contact Barbara Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-402-6668.
- Download this to your calendar