Practice Before the Board of Immigration Appeals
Tuesday, April 30
- By: Immigration Advocates Network
- Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Online - Webinar, United StatesMap: maps.google.com
Immigration Advocates Network
- Website: www3.gotomeeting.com
The Immigration Advocates Network will be holding a free webinar entitled, Practice Before the Board of Immigration Appeals, on Tuesday, April 30, 2013 at 2:00 pm Eastern.
The panelists will discuss procedure, standards of review, case selection, tips for brief writing, the BIA Pro Bono Project and more.
The panelists are:
- David Neal, Chairman of the Board of Immigration Appeals;
- Charles Adkins-Blanch, Vice Chairman of the Board of Immigration Appeals;
- Karen Grisez, Public Service Counsel, Fried Frank; and Lauren Graham Sullivan, Advocacy Attorney, Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc.
To register for this free webinar, visit https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/454035118. After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
If you have questions, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.