Representing the Pro Bono Client: Effective Written Advocacy (Free Webcast)
Thursday March 07 , 2013
- By: Practising Law Institute
- Time: 12:00 PM - 3:45 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Live Webcast, United StatesMap: maps.google.com
Practising Law Institute
- Website: www.pli.edu
The Practising Law Institute is presenting a free webcast seminar from San Francisco entitled Representing the Pro Bono Client: Effective Written Advocacy, on March 7, 2013 at 12:00 pm Eastern.
This program will teach new attorneys and seasoned professionals effective writing techniques to assist pro bono clients with a variety of legal issues. Learn the tools to draft concise complaints, declarations and briefs to help your pro bono clients assert their legal rights and win their cases!
What you will learn
- Drafting Effective Briefs
- Preparing Witness Declarations
- Crafting Complaints
Who should attend
All attorneys assisting pro bono clients through representation or in clinical settings, firm pro bono coordinators and partners, corporate law department pro bono managers, law clinic students and faculty, and public interest and non-profit organization attorneys and staff would benefit from attending this program.
- Robert P Capistrano ~ Director of Litigation, Advocacy & Training, Bay Area Legal Aid
- Jocelyn Larkin ~ Executive Director, The Impact Fund
- Christina Thompson ~ Program Attorney, Practising Law Institute
- CLE Credit Comments:
Credit Status: Approved
Total Credits: 3.00
There is a 4.0 credit limit per year for this type of viewing. (Distance Learning)