Representing Clients in Expungement Proceedings
Thursday January 17 , 2013
- By: Neighborhood Legal Services Association
- Time: 9:00 AM - 11:45 AM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney, PCMoses Hampton Room, One Oxford Centre - 20th Floor301 Grant StreetPittsburgh, PAMap: maps.google.com
Sharon GoldsmithNeighborhood Legal Services Association(412) 586-6101
- Website: www.nlsa.us
Neighborhood Legal Services Association will be presenting its Winter, 2013 Seminar entitled Representing Clients in Expungement Proceedings, on Thursday, January 17, 2013 from 9:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. The seminar will be hosted by Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney, PC in the Moses Hampton Room, One Oxford Centre - 20th Floor, 301 Grant Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15219.
- $0.00 - for active attorney volunteers in any Pittsburgh Pro Bono Partnership Signature Project (including the Expungement Project);
- $75.00 - for non-volunteers;
- $30.00 - for paralegals (no charge for paralegals who will be participating in pro bono representation in the Expungement Project)
8:30-9:00 - Registration; continental breakfast available
9:00-11:45 - Panel presentation (15 minute break)
- Edward Van Stevenson, Esquire
- James F. Gabello, Esquire
- Representative from Juvenile Court Prothonotary
Please make sure to bring photo identification with you to the CLE as this seminar is being held in a secure building and photo identification may be required for admittance into the building.
If you would like more information about the seminar, contact Sharon Goldsmith at (412) 586-6101.
- CLE Credit Comments: This course has been approved for 2.5 substantive credits by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board. NLSA is the CLE Provider.